- Carol and I wanted to reach out and offer a Mindful Mats Email list:
- 1) you will be informed of upcoming sessions
- 2) of any changes in the class schedule (perhaps a weather related delay or cancellation)
- 3) contact either Carol or myself ( Susan ) with any questions.
- 4) inform us if your child will be late or absent from the current session they are enrolled in.
- 5) If we are sold out and you would like to enroll in the next session, please scroll down and leave your info in the comment section, which goes directly to my email.
Medley of Mindfulness, (yoga) Movement, Music and Meditation Taught by Carol Rose
For Kids grades K- 5th
4 Tuesdays beginning March 3rd -24th 4:45 -5:45 pm
Namaste Yoga Studio
$80.00/4 week workshop
This class will help each child discover and nurture the unique and beautiful person they are; giving them tools they may need for self-confidence and self-regulation.
Mindfulness/ breath work
This 4 week 1 hour class series is taught by Carol Rose & assistant. Namaste is limiting this 4 week workshop to 9 students, so we can give each child the attention they deserve. Please call with any questions: Susan (518) 222-7470
Carol Rose is a NYS licensed Speech and Language Pathologist. She has worked in this field for over 30 years, having had the honor of teaching children from birth to high school with a variety of abilities. Her passion has always been to help each individual child find and foster confidence, and believe in their self-worth. Each one has a unique gift to share.
She has been practicing yoga since 2006 and fell in love with what it offered. Carol trained with Sarah Herrington of Om Schooled, is a Level 2 Reiki Practitioner having studied under Bridgette Shea, and most recently has trained under Dr. Ann Saffi-Biasetti for Restorative Yoga. She has completed Level 1 and Level 2. Carol was also fortunate to complete an 8 week program of Mindful Self Compassion with Ann. In addition, she has taken the Mindful Educator Essentials program through Mindful Schools.
A worldwide traveler inspired by her loving and adventurous husband, mother of two beautiful grown children and now welcoming a new grandchild, Carol is hoping to share some that will nurture and foster compassion, confidence, and appreciation for oneself and others.
Kids Yoga Blog
You do not need a Pay Pal account to sign up from this site. A credit or debit card may be used as well.