Learn how healing taking a proper breath can be to your physical, mental, emotional and spiritual body. Learning how to breathe takes time and awareness. As you begin this process you will become aware of the subtle inter-connections with-in your being that create health and a sense of centeredness. You will learn techniques to cultivate your centered sense of self for longer and longer periods.
In this class:
- we will practice 4 gentle forms of focused breathing referred to as Paranyama
- in-between each breath practice we will circulate the Prana (life force) by moving the body slowly in standing poses and seated postures, making sure that you are in alignment or working towards alignment with each pose.
- the final pose will be restorative, that will be held for 10 minutes.
- this class is suitable for most. If you are unfamiliar with yoga, simply come and learn to breath, and join the movement when you feel inspired to do so. Chairs can be provided if you find it challenging to sit on the floor.
Experience Level: ALL
This class is suitable for ALL yoga students.
- Friday 9:30 am – 10:30 am
- Susan Cuda
How To Book
There are 3 easy ways to book your walk-in classes: