Learn how healing the breath can be to your physical, mental, emotional and spiritual body. Learning how to breathe with awareness takes time and practice. As you begin this process you will become aware of the subtle inter-connections with-in your being that create health and a sense of centered-ness. You will learn techniques to cultivate your inner awareness for longer and longer periods.
In this class:
- We will practice 4 gentle forms of focused breathing referred to as Paranyama
- in-between each breath practice we will circulate the Prana (life force) by moving the body slowly in mostly seated postures and some standing poses.
- the final pose will be restorative, that will be held for 10 minutes.
- this class is suitable for most. If you are unfamiliar with yoga, simply come and learn to breath, and join the movement when you feel inspired to do so. Chairs can be provided if you find it challenging to sit on the floor.
Taught by: Susan Cuda
Check out the Discover Magazine article about the surprise benefits of pranayama: http://discovermagazine.com/2019/apr/take-a-deep-breath
Experience Level: ALL
This class is suitable for ALL students.
- Friday 9:30 am – 10:30 am
- Susan Cuda
How To Book
There are 3 easy ways to book your walk-in classes: